Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayer for my sister please

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 7:34 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

My sister who was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer is not doing real well and I'm asking that you all pray that her pain be relieved and that she not suffer long. I was able to go see her this past weekend and my heart broke for her. We have never been close but I felt I needed to let her know that I love her. I hope I was able to get that message across to her.

by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
fern624
by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Vickey I know that she feels the same...And there is a time when God calls us home to be there with him and to protect those that are still living...

Let Not Your Heart be Troubled

When ever I'm troubled and lost in deep despair I bundle all my troubles up an go to God in prayer.

I tell Him I an heartsick and lost and lonely, too, That my mind is deeply burdened and i don't know to do.

But I know He stilled the tempest and calmed the anger sea And I humbly ask if in His love He'll do the same for me.

And then I just keep quiet and think only thoughts of peace and if I abide in stillness my restless murmurings cease.

lol (((HUGS)))fern

VTHaven
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 5:45 AM

Thank you Fern (for everything.)

MistyLuvs
by Hugster Owner on Apr. 27, 2011 at 7:22 AM
I know I have not said anything much but know you are being prayed for, Your sister, too. I am sure that she heard you just know that I love ya Hun and if you ever, need anything please PM me. Hope your day goes well.
Misty

VTHaven
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Thank you Misty.

puzzled216
by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 5:55 PM

praying for your sister

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)