Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a little about you <3

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:01 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 326 Total Views

tell a little about you and your children!! 

get to know one and other here!!!

moms rock

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
wishful_thinkin
by Group Owner on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:09 PM

ill go first....

so my name is Kayleen i am 24 i have a 2 almost 3 year ols son named Zane and a 4 year old daughter names Librieonna (libby).  i am married and have been since i was 19 to the same man the love of my life and most wonderful father of my children!! 

about 2 years ago my son ended up getting burned on the stove and had to have skin graphs done on his hand and his for arm.  it was a very frusterating time and we spent monthes in the hospital with him and travling back and forth to shriners in boston!!  long and exsausing time in out life...but he is doing so much better now!!

and about a month ago i had found out that my daughter has what they call a dermal sinus tract!  something that they should have cought when she was a baby but no one did, probly because we had stupid docters!!  but now that she is 4 years old this bump abover her butt and has a little tube that attacjhes to her spinal cord.  this tube has pulled her spinal cord down 2 inches longer then what it is supposed to be!!  so now she has to go in and have surgery on the 23rd of march to have this bump removed and the tube removed from her spinal cord!! 

there is a good chance that she will loose controll of her bowells and her blatter and maybe even her legs!!  its very scary but i have created this group to talk about these types of things!!  mothers need to talk that is what we do best...we get advice and we give advice and there is hardly any support out there for mothers that live with making decisions like this adn mothers who have to be in the hospitla so much!!  so lets start now

i am here is you need to talk if you need someone to listin i will do my best to give you advice or answer a question you may have!!!  i am here for you girls!!! 

mommy's rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)