Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Continuation of this Group?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:37 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 544 Total Views

Just checking in to see if this group is going to stick around?  I'm sad that NYCDOLL had to leave, and even more sad that people are still treating her and others the way they have.   That's one of the things I love about this group...that crap doesn't happen here. 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ceejay1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM

I would like to think, that "in honor of 'Doll' and all those who call this home, we would still feel a need for this group:)  Just my thoughts;)  CJ~

onethentwins
by Forum Fanatic on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I see no reason why this group shouldn't exist. It's a good group.

Aislin
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:42 PM

I have no plans on leaving even though I don't post overly much. I like the people here and hope the group stays

"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone." ~ Rose Kennedy

susie703
by Forum Princess on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:29 AM

I'm not going anywhere either! 

Bubbly54
by Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Like all the other groups, they ebb and flow.  I will hang around them all, when something that grabs you comes on, you respond.  It is not quite the same with the "forum bitch" gone though :(

drfink
by Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Wouldn't leave .Missing Doll though :(

HereWeGoAgain9
by Forum Princess on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:58 PM
Not leaving! I've been somewhat MIA lately, but I'm here and will continue to post and reply.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kclarsh
by Member on Jul. 10, 2011 at 2:04 AM

I really like this group and glad that it got started!  I try to check in every day, though I don't respond all the time :)

vampporcupine
by Member on Jul. 10, 2011 at 11:05 AM
I'm mia too right now as i just moved, had to build a new deck, I'm landscaping right now in the rain and mud, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cedartrees4
by Member on Jul. 10, 2011 at 7:17 PM

I'm here too, I check the board every day.  I just have been busy over in FB with the Origins Canada and Adopting-Back groups.  :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/adoptback

http://www.facebook.com/groups/34240423105

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)