Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ADOPTIO Q&A?????

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM
  • 73 Replies
  • 2041 Total Views
Unexpected 1981....anybody join this yet???
Is it just another Another group like "we" already have?
Just curious,it would be nice to have a group where it was kind:) let me know thoughts/experience!
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vikki77
by Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:06 AM
I have joined and replied to a couple of posts. It's just really new, so not much going on yet. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onethentwins
by Forum Fanatic on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:11 AM

not joined yet. If it's open I'll lurk, if it's not open, Im not intersted. I'm all about openness in adoption, if so I'll concider it.

drfink
by Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Quoting Vikki77:

I have joined and replied to a couple of posts. It's just really new, so not much going on yet. :)

I went and looked .It is closed.Who are the admins ?Do you know and what is parent profile critique ?

Vikki77
by Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:03 PM
It is where haps can post their profiles for critique. Unexpected is the owner. I don't think there are admins. Xmasbabies has offered to help with the profiles and dear birthmom letters. I'm not sure where this group is going honestly.

Quoting drfink:

Quoting Vikki77:

I went and looked .It is closed.Who are the admins ?Do you know and what is parent profile critique ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Quoting Vikki77:

It is where haps can post their profiles for critique. Unexpected is the owner. I don't think there are admins. Xmasbabies has offered to help with the profiles and dear birthmom letters. I'm not sure where this group is going honestly.

Quoting drfink:

Quoting Vikki77:

Thank you.When I saw a whole section devoted to profiles it made me wonder.I think more than a learn from but a pick your birth mother brain to help me get a baby group.Maybe I'll join and see.

onethentwins
by Forum Fanatic on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Someone may want to warn them that soliciting for a child for adoption is expressly forbidden by the CM team. Other groups that were designed for matching were deleted. 

Quoting Vikki77:

Quoting drfink:

Quoting Vikki77:

Vikki77
by Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:54 PM
I believe it says that, and that it is just to be critiqued. To help them. I'll look again.

Quoting onethentwins:

Someone may want to warn them that soliciting for a child for adoption is expressly forbidden by the CM team. Other groups that were designed for matching were deleted. 

Quoting Vikki77:

Quoting drfink:

Quoting Vikki77:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceejay1_iz_back
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 6:07 PM
NOPE....do not think tha would be a good environment for this old chic! Gonna have to pass,seems like my 'critique' abilities are so under appreciated as it is;). I simply get no respect,ROFLMAO!!!!
Vikki77
by Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 6:25 PM
I have noticed that. Lol I don't think I like where the group is headed, but I'll give it a couple more days.

Quoting ceejay1_iz_back:

NOPE....do not think tha would be a good environment for this old chic! Gonna have to pass,seems like my 'critique' abilities are so under appreciated as it is;). I simply get no respect,ROFLMAO!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vikki77
by Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 6:26 PM
No, it doesn't explain what it is. Has no posts in it either. But I already don't think I like where the group is headed. I'll give it a couple days though. Have you joined?

Quoting onethentwins:

Quoting Vikki77:

Quoting drfink:

Quoting Vikki77:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)