Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

c'mon ladies, Introduce yourselves

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2011 at 7:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 266 Total Views

I think it will be great to get to know each other, from the ground level of a group and up.

by on Mar. 25, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ZOOMZOOMCANTOR
by on Mar. 25, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Hi there

My name is Lula I have been on Cafemom for about 2 yrs or so.

I really like it and have made alot of great friends. I like doing cards but am kind of new to them, I have 2 daughters 3 grandkids and 2 more on the way both boys.

I like to emboss. distress and I just got a blending pen so have to learn to use that

Well, I guess thats about it

Your turn

MarilynG.
by Member on Mar. 25, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Hi gals! I'm Marilyn and I live on in NJ. My hubby, John,  and I have been married for 11 years and we have 4 terrific children ages 9, 7, 5 and 3 in April (3 girls and the youngest is my boy). We're a Christian family and I'm a SAHM - for now. I started scrapping in 2006 and in the past year have included cards into the mix. I'm looking forward to being inspired and challenged in this group, and I know I'll meet some very nice women here. It looks like I know several of the ladies already from other groups!

grammaval
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2011 at 5:02 PM

Hi, my name is Valerie, AKA grammaval. I haven't been on CF in about 2 1/2 years but I miss it & now I'm back. I use to make cards & then I stopped. I still have all my supplies so I want to start again.

Kristine316
by on Apr. 9, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Yeah! Welcome Valerie. I think this site will give you some inspiration.welcome

SharPei2
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Hello all!  My name is Carmen. I have one daughter.  I don't do scrapbooking but I enjoy making cards.  I love trying to come up with new ideas.  I look forward in sharing ideas with some new people. 

Kristine316
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Great! welcome Carmen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)