Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How????????? :-))))

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:15 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 172 Total Views

How have your little ones and you been? What have your LO and you been up to? Anything exciting?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
shontaye_81
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Well, I guess I will start. My girls are doing great. Except for the fact that they are getting sick from kindergarten and daycare. My oldest is about to turn 5 years old and my youngest just turned 7 months in August. As for me, I started back to school (college) in August and it is very intense, because I am taking a full load... Since we left Scottsdale, we haven't really done anything exciting lately.. We have fun chilling out together.... :-)))))))))

firefly8386
by Group Owner on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:17 PM

We have been great! We are finally settled in our new house, and it feels like "home". My son starts preschool tomorrow (Sept 8) so I've just been enjoying my last few weeks with him as a full-time stay-at-home-mom. Fortunately he will only be going part-time, 3-4 days a week, so I'll still get to spend plenty of time with him. With my baby in school, I get to focus on my Real Estate career, and I am so excited!!!

We are definitely looking forward to the cooler weather. We have missed our trips to the park, and want to check out the various zoos in the area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)