Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

swagstakes question?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2011 at 4:38 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 888 Total Views

I just noticed that I have 4 swagstakes entries.  How do you get those?  Does it just randomly give them to you?  I thought you had to use swagbucks to get an entry.

by on Mar. 22, 2011 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hollybear1280
by Swag Group Owner on Mar. 22, 2011 at 8:27 PM

I really am not too sure about swagstakes, but if you click on My Account, then on my Swagstakes, you can see what you've been entered in.  I've been entered in several times to win 1000 SB.  How nice would that be!!  I also know you can use your swagbucks to enter into other swagstakes to win prizes as well.

Jambo4
by AmberTheSwaginator on Mar. 22, 2011 at 8:31 PM

I was wondering that too.  I have "7 entries" and wasn't sure how I got them or if I needed to use them somewhere.

hollybear1280
by Swag Group Owner on Mar. 24, 2011 at 1:22 PM

If you look in your Account, under My Swagstakes, it lists them all out.  Mine all say Survey Over Quota or Non-Qual in Description for all of mine.

Jambo4
by AmberTheSwaginator on Mar. 24, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Quoting hollybear1280:

If you look in your Account, under My Swagstakes, it lists them all out.  Mine all say Survey Over Quota or Non-Qual in Description for all of mine.

Really?  How interesting..  so even when you don't qualify, you still benefit.

So.. I looked and see that someone won all these swagstakes that I entered without knowing, lol...  why does it still show how many entries I have or am I just replacing them and don't know it?  It seems silly to show how many times I've lost..lol

Hugs  Amber

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)