Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone Want to Double Their Chances?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 1:36 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 165 Total Views

I am doing swagbucks & superpoints at the same time so that I can get a Kindle Fire =)

Does anyone want to double their chances for getting Amazon gift cards or paypal cash? If so, let me know. I just started this I think at the end of January and so far cashed out $20 in Amazon gift cards and getting close to another $5 payout.

by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hollybear1280
by Swag Group Owner on Mar. 6, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Can you tell us a little bit about it? Is it mostly free like swagbucks...where you can spend money if you want to but don't have to?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugapie0305
by Member on Mar. 6, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Yes it is free. You are able to do the same as swagbucks such as offers, watch videos, do surveys and you are able to spin the superlucky button which will randomly give you points.There are three levels you upgrade to depending on how many referrals you may have and when you reach different levels you get more clicks of the button.

Basic Level - After you sign up and complete your profile. Redeem points when you reach 2500 points ($25) & get 30 clicks/ daily on SuperLucky Button

Gold Level- When you have 2 referrals. Redeem points when you reach 1000 points ($10) & get 50 clicks/ daily on SuperLucky Button

Platinum Level- When you have 5 referrals. Redeem points when you reach 500 points ($5) & get 100 clicks/ daily on SuperLucky Button

When you reach Gold and Plantinum level, you will be able to win SuperPoints that your friends win and start to get surveys for even more bigger points.

How to earn points:

1. SuperLucky Button

2. Points from Daily Emails (Super Lucky Email)

3. Watch Videos

4. Do Tasks ( some are very easy to do and complete quickly)

5. Complete offers (there are plenty that you can do for free w/o spending money)

6. Surveys by email and on the site (there are some that take time to go through, but the higher ones are worth it if you qualify.)

Points = Cash

1 Superpoints = $0.01

5 Superpoints = $0.05

10 Superpoints = $0.10

25 Superpoints = $0.25

50 Superpoints = $0.50

75 Superpoints = $0.75

100 Superpoints = $1.00

..... and so on and so forth....

A penny doesn't seem like much, but it can add up quickly. This can be great to save up for an upcoming summer vacation, gifts for Christmas or birthdays, or whatever you like. Save the points up to redeem:

~ gift cards from Amazon.com, Best Buy, Dominoes, Home Depot, Walmart, Target & more

~ up to $500 cash sent to your paypal

~ receive merchandise such as Apple iPod, Apple MacBook, Dell laptop, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3, Xbox and more.

Here is my link if anyone wants to sign up. http://superpoints.com/refer/chocolatesistah08

I do the super lucky button, check for videos and surveys each day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)