Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

survey vent

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:48 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 231 Total Views

I'm getting really tired of almost completing a survey and then getting a disqualified.  It's happened to me at least 3 times!  It will show I'm like 90% done with it and then I swear they say I'm disqualified so they don't have to pony up the swagbucks!

I won't even attempt one over 20 minutes because I am sick to death of wasting my time and getting one measly sb for compensation!

GRRR...

Just needed to share.

Search & Win 

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
michiganmom116
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:31 AM

I had that on MONDAY!  Wow, it's frustrating!

SOUTHERNGAL2
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I HATE that! Happens to me all the time!

Jambo4
by AmberTheSwaginator on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I complained to sb once because I got all the way to the end and they said it was completely finished 100% and then wouldn't proceed to that final crediting my account.  I gave them a screen shot and the survey number and everything and SB said, sorry the company has no record of completing that.  BS!  I told them I wondered how many people were getting scammed the same way with their "trusted surveys".

As a "reward" they gave me 20 sb... like that will just pacify me. GRRR 

SOUTHERNGAL2
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I know this is an old post, but today I did every survey that was in my dashboard. I was disqualified from every one except one! What the heck!?!?!?

Jambo4
by AmberTheSwaginator on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SOUTHERNGAL2:

I know this is an old post, but today I did every survey that was in my dashboard. I was disqualified from every one except one! What the heck!?!?!?

It's frustrating, isn't it.  The good thing is that now at least you get a swagbuck for your effort.  They used to not even do that.  (although what is it?  Limited at 5 swagbucks you can get this way?)

I haven't even attempted one for a couple months.  I've been too busy to NOT get swagbucks.

Search & Win 

brat_33
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 8:45 AM

I get that on ALL my survey sites! All I want to do is make a simple buck. and so far on swagbuck, in dollar and any other site i've been on says I don't qulify. You're not alone...

tazmidgiefairy
by New Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:01 PM
I had no s urveys today
Paparazzi5bling
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I stopped swagbucks for almost a year because of that and NEVER being able to complete any for like 2 weeks in a row.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)