Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just keep crying

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:59 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 363 Total Views
My sister found my mom yesterday afternoon. I knew she was sick but i didn't think she was that sick. I feel like crap because my son wanted to see her on monday but i said no because he wasn't behaving. And now we won't get to see her again in this world. I just keep crying and crying, and crying. I feel lost. I just want to talk to my mom.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ReadingMary
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM

totally understand. lost my mom last june.still hard to deal with. i have a navyson that felt bad in not getting to see herGMA) for so long before she died but at least this time he was able to get home  for funeral, not so when my dad passed away 18 months before  which was really hard on him and me not getting  here. cannot dwellon what we should have done, is doen and over with and nothing to do to change the past. hang on to the goOd memoires and know she will go on thru all of you. take care, prayers coming your way to get you thru this difficult time, am here for you  naytime. Mary in wi

countryglammer
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:56 PM

i am so sorry i am crying right now, so sorry for your loss hun

countryglammer
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:57 PM

i just want to call my momma too

MikeysMom22
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 11:27 PM

My mom passed away 22 years ago but yes, I know it is hard. I know for quite awhile I would think of something and go to head towards the phone to call her and then oh wait, I can't. It is hard.. now I pray to her and ask her to intercede with the Lord on behalf of whatever it is, if it is His will. I sometimes think would Mom tell me to do? I give her credit for some of the volunteer work that I do, she did a lot too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)