Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what a ride

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:17 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 345 Total Views
On this crazy 2 year roller coaster!
As of 11:30am she's been gone for 2 years! She passed from hcm a genetic heart condition o one knew about. I'll never be the same, I miss her so much. I have no out let, her passing has forever scared me.
How do you deal with the hurt of loosing your mom? I have been the strong one, the one who makes sure everyone else is ok, taken care of, hugs snuggled ect. Now I'm lost & feelings alone. How do you deal with these emotions
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mamadismay
by Group Owner on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I have been the strong one in my family and have similar feelings. I want to see a counselor but it seems as though I never have the time. I am to the point where Ive buried my hurt so much that I am numb to almost all other emotions. Ive tried keeping a journal and that worked for a while, that may work for you. Its been recommended to me to write my mom letters but I havent tried that yet.Just a couple ideas.
littlecheifsmom
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Yeah, being numb to the world is where I'm at too. To make matters mire crazy my one yr old has non genetic heart defects too.
I'm so list these days of how I am. I miss her so much, she was my entire world. I literally lived for my mom. She saved my life by her live. (Born early & shouldnt survived)

I really want to talk to someone to help deal with a lot of ny emotional issues. I'm afraid. I'm scared to let anyone "in" my brick wall.

I have done lotd of writing in journals, reading. Poems, music therapy, but at the end of it all, my heartache is still there.

I take oneday at a time & deal with the days emotional needs. As my kids need me. Lots of drs apt for the baby ect.

They say time helps heal but I feel that times it harder. Such a catch 22
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)