Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Special Breakfast

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2011 at 9:34 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 333 Total Views

Do you or your kids have something that you just LOVE having for breakfast, but don't have too often? 

We made cinnamon rolls this morning. My kids absolutely love them, but we only have them about 3 times a year.  They were so happy when they realized what they were. My oldest said they must have been extra good last night LOL

by on Apr. 22, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dream-catcher
by on Apr. 22, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Bacon and sausage, lol. I haven't had bacon on a year and no sausage, either.

dream-catcher
by on Apr. 22, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Scratch that, I haven't had breakfast for a year, period.

DaIlls
by Piink Bombshell on Apr. 22, 2011 at 12:15 PM

For my kids... French Toast... For my husband.. Hash Browns and Biscuits with Sausage Gravy!!

Chillisarah
by Piink Bombshell on Apr. 22, 2011 at 12:33 PM

French Toast!! and speciality pancakes like chocolate chip or blueberry!! I really need to start making pancakes in the morning more often :-)

Chillisarah
by Piink Bombshell on Apr. 22, 2011 at 12:35 PM

oh and omlettes..Greek omlettes

PiinkLove
by Piink ROYALTiE on Apr. 22, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Belgian Waffles with bananas/strawberries and Vanilla ice cream mmm, one of my faves as well lolsz, my hubbys more of a meat and potatoes kinda guy hahaha

DaIlls
by Piink Bombshell on Apr. 22, 2011 at 3:45 PM

My husband is the same way.. he has to have meat with EVERY meal... me not soo much!!

Quoting PiinkLove:

Belgian Waffles with bananas/strawberries and Vanilla ice cream mmm, one of my faves as well lolsz, my hubbys more of a meat and potatoes kinda guy hahaha

sparklesx4
by Piink Bombshell on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:13 AM

Quoting Chillisarah:

French Toast!! and speciality pancakes like chocolate chip or blueberry!! I really need to start making pancakes in the morning more often :-)

My kids love the "special" pancakes. I forgot all about them. I hate making them, bc for some reason no matter what I do it always ends up being a mess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)