Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Freelance Writing Moms! I hope this group will be a great resource for moms that write from home. Feel free to share your name, how many kids you have, when you started writing, what sites you write for and any other information you'd like to add. Thanks! :)

Every mom has a passion for something, whether it's reading, sewing, photography, video-gaming, gardening, shopping, outdoor recreation. . . Mine is Writing!

by on Mar. 27, 2011 at 11:53 PM
Replies (51-57):
MommaTate
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone!

My name is Jenn, I'm 40 and have three children Cory (20), Jessicah (19), and Jerry Lee III "Trey" (15). My first grandchild is also on the way and due next month! 

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and joining in! :)

polishpoison
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

»alil bio about me»

»I luv to read an write...i currently use the NOOK Color.

»Glitter-Graphics member since 2006

»deviantart member since 2013

»creates sigies, tags ect.

»Jennifer (jenna for short) aka polishpoison

»favorite quotes: nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion! Life is a process, not a principle, a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved!

»attending classes online for my BA Psychology: Forensic Psychology at SNHU

»35 yrs old

»sing happy birthday to me on november 11th

»i sing in my car

»i fall UP steps...not DOWN

»favorite colors lime green and hot pink

»emt and firefighter

»married to my wonderful hubby kevin

»celebrate my anniversary july 21st

»2 boyz...james 16, matthew 14 and 1 lil girl ashley 12

»sports fan of the following teams: ny giants, ny mets, nj devils, celtics, duke, scranton-wilkes-barre penguins, kevin harvick

»anything else ya wanna know...just ask!

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║

Jennifer's Kimmins: Official Cafemom Page © 2006-2013 All Rights Reserved

AboveAverage1
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello Everyone. My name is Keianna. I am a wife, mother of 5. I am a hairstylist & I am also a blogger. I have been blogging on my personal blog since July 2010. The name of my blog is Chi Chi Sophistication Kids . I love blogging. I am also the social contributor on a social media site called Our Natural Kids

I've always loved writing. I can remember writing short stories & poems as young as elementary school age. I am excited about joining this group. I hope to connect with all of you very soon.

candeeapple2010
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey hey.my name is Candace.i am a wife to a wonderful man.we have five kids,three his ,one mine and one ours. I am a stay at home mom,have been blessed with that for years.I am interested in freelance writing and look forward to learning.

Augustmist
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I am new here.. I am single and have raised 3 sons on my own.. Ages 26,22 and 20  and they all left home and i have no contact from them..  I started writing when my best friend died.. Now i have stop cuz  i have a box full of stories but i don't think it ain't good

Augustmist
by New Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello

well i never ever wrote until my best friend past away and  now i have a box full of notebooks with stories  in them  and now that i realized they will never become of anything i just stop writing..

HotMama330
by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Hello,

I'm new to the group but have been a member of Cafemom since 2009.  This group doesn't seem very active, but I'm hoping to network with other freelancers nonetheless.

I have been writing since childhood, and began my career more than a decade ago working as a reporter and copy editor for a daily newspaper. I have been self employed since 2009.  I don't work for content mills but instead directly for clients.  I do mainly articles, blogs and newsletters but also do web copy, copy editing and editorial critiques.

I have a website and recently began a blog there called A Writer's Life where I discuss freelancing and self employment.  Feel free to visit, comment and follow.

My writing portfolio can be view at Contently.

Quoting ConnersMom03:

Welcome to Freelance Writing Moms! I hope this group will be a great resource for moms that write from home. Feel free to share your name, how many kids you have, when you started writing, what sites you write for and any other information you'd like to add. Thanks! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN