Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Writing for Examiner

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:21 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 829 Total Views
3 moms liked this

About Examiner
I really recommend writing for Examiner.com, a local informational website. If you enjoy writing and have a passion for a certain subject, Examiner may be the perfect job for you! As an Examiner, your role is to write local articles on things such as products, sales, places, and events. 

The job requires you to have the skills to write good articles, have knowledge about your chosen subject, and the ability to research. Examiner is consistenly hiring new Examiners to write on a variety of subjects, including those that fit into: entertainment, business, family & home, life, news and politics, and sports & recreation.

Applying with Examiner
If you would like to apply with examiner, go to http://www.examiner.com/ and click on "Write for Us" on the right side of the page. You can apply from a list of several available Examiner titles- or suggest one of your own. They ask you to submit a sample article and personal BIO. Please use the name of the person that referred you to Examiner. They give referral bonuses (which will help you as well when you later find your own referrals).

Payment
As a home-based job, there are no start up fees. Examiner pays at a competitive rate compared to similar WAH jobs. You get paid per qualified article and also how much traffic goes to your page/ articles. The income builds over time as you write more articles and people are reading your older and newer stuff. Examiner also pays a nice referral bonus for everyone that you refer to them that becomes an Examiner themselves.

Again, I am just so excited to share this opportunity. I feel like I've looked at everything out there to work from home and even tried a couple, but Examiner is the one I will stick with! I love it. If you decide it's something you would like to do, I wish you the best of luck getting on with them. Let me know if you have any questions I can answer. Thank you!

Debi Walstad
SLC Children's Toys Examiner
SLC Early Childhood Parenting Examiner
SLC Home-based Business Examiner
SLC Family Health Examiner   
National Relationships 101 Examiner

Examiner.com is given an A- rating by the Better Business Bureau.

Lilypie - (b3Sp)Lilypie - (EtZh)

Debi, WAH Mom of 2!
   Family and Parenting Writer

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
artsygirl2010
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 9:24 AM

http://www.examiner.com/user-rocketrider2011 there is my page...if anyone that is on examiner wants to suscribe to me. i will return the favor!

artsygirl2010
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 5:21 PM

i just suscribed to all your pages btw..

Jace1028
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 4:34 PM

'Ello. Just wanted to let you know I applied at Examiner and put you down as the referral.

Thanks for the info.

ConnersMom03
by Group Owner on Sep. 6, 2011 at 11:22 PM

That's great! I hope you hear back from them soon and are able to be an Examiner! Thanks for putting me as a referral. (:

Quoting Jace1028:

'Ello. Just wanted to let you know I applied at Examiner and put you down as the referral.

Thanks for the info.

ConnersMom03
by Group Owner on Sep. 6, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Thanks! I subscribed to yours, too. I read some of your articles. I have written some similar ones, parenting is so fun to write about ! I especially apprecitated the one you wrote about formula feeding (see the article I left). I look forward to reading more! (:

Quoting artsygirl2010:

http://www.examiner.com/user-rocketrider2011 there is my page...if anyone that is on examiner wants to suscribe to me. i will return the favor!

Antonia39
by New Member on May. 7, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Hey connors mom, who do I put as the referral. Do you go by that at the examiner as well?

I want to apply and put you as the referral.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)