Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you write?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 4:09 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 702 Total Views

Share with us where you do your writing for? Is it websites, a personal book or blog, etc? What is your favorite place to write?

by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AlinaAndPhoenix
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2011 at 7:43 PM

I currently am writing for my own blog at www.hairstylinmamabird.weebly.com. It is a site to help people with hair advice from a professional. I also have a section for my short stories. I write for Examiner as well, but haven't posted anything recently. I am still trying to find somewhere I can work as a chat operator giving advice to people on home haircare, haircare products and color.

ConnersMom03
by Group Owner on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:07 AM

I like your blog and appreciate your advice on hair care. I need to read more about how to care for my own hair! Hope you can find a job like that, sounds like it would be a great fit for you. I write for Examiner as well. I really like them.

naiyly
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 10:53 AM

I like to write..near a window or near water. I like to write in my favorite coffee shop.....or in my car.
I dont write much on my computer...I write with paper and pen..  

MOMMY8833
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2011 at 11:42 AM

Hi All!  My absolute favorite place to write so far is: Hubpages.  It is very free and allows you to write on any topic and with affiliate programs generate revenue for your articles.  Link is below!

http:hubpages.com/_cafe/user/new

ErinHill226
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2011 at 12:14 PM

I write for wiseGEEK. That's the only mill I still contribute to. The rest are private clients, mostly doing catalog copy and web content.

SisBoom
by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 2:24 AM

Merchantcircle is the main one I like to write for. Sometimes I write for textbroker but not that often. I find their pay is on the low end.

kellymsons
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I write for my local paper and for several private clients. I also have some Kindle singles out I get some residual income from.

I also write on my own blog The Woman Condemned about women on death row and sometimes I pick up some work at Blogmutt or Textbroker. Every once in a while Ill sell something at Constant Content. I get a whole lot of work from Odesk. 

I really do work from home- REAL Work From Home Moms Group 

My life with death row women at  Woman Condemned  

Bitches: Lessons Learned From Death Row 

HarvisonM
by New Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I write mostly on Hubpages. Anyone else on there?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)