Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Examiner Writers

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:22 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

Hey all!  I wanted to ask a question.  Has anybody every had a referal that they got the $50.00 for?  If so did you get an email saying you would get it or is there a place you see it in reporting?  I have a girl I know from highschool who asked me all about it and applied and I gave her my referal link and such.  Well she told me two days ago she got in but I hadn't seen anything about if I got a referal.  Thanks!

Dedicated wife to Joe, loving stay-at-home mommy to Landon, Epi and Daniel, and caretaker to Strawberry(horse), Buttercup(pony), Snowball(rabbit), Rio and Hunter(dogs), & Nike and Tinkerbell(cats).

cowgirl

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
artsygirl2010
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 9:10 AM

they won't come up in reporting. you will either get an email from your examiner team telling you the person joined up under you. or you will know actually today, as it's the 20th, payday.

i have always gotten paid for my referrals.

countrygirlkat
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:43 AM

If it was a referral for this month though would I get paid the 20th of next month?

artsygirl2010
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 3:41 PM
Yes u should get it next month.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

If it was a referral for this month though would I get paid the 20th of next month?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Thanks!

ConnersMom03
by Group Owner on Aug. 25, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Sounds like you got it figured out and should see the extra money in September's payment. I also wanted to add that I've never gotten an email, but maybe they're starting to do that now. I believe their site needs to be active (first article written) to receive the $50.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)