Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling good

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:49 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 262 Total Views
Have any of you noticed that when you eat good, you feel good. I've been watching my calories and counting fiber over the last three weeks. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I feel great. I cheat sometimes, like last night when I had a cookie at mcalisters. But for the most part I'm eating much healthier. Do you feel that way too? How are y'all doing on your eating? Healthy or not-so-healthy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2Jaylon
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:51 PM

O yeah I feel alot better lately. I count calories & try to get alot of protein. Even if I do cheat I try to limit myself. I def. noticed a big difference cutting out cafiene!

BeachMama05
by Head Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:07 PM

i eat a balance of healthy/unhealthy.. i am actually struggling with food right now. I dont want to eat alot but i cant stop myself :(

Mommy2Jaylon
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:45 PM

jamie once you start to eat smaller portions your stomach will shrink and it will easy, it is hard for awhile though :(

Mommy2Jaylon
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Also eating smaller meals throughout the day helps your metabolisim

Taviesmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:26 PM

I definately notice it. My body feels better, but my mood also improves - I think it's because I feel better about myself.

Misery_Stitches
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:24 PM

I just started weight watchers (made another post on it) because I have BAAAD eating habits... even when I have done good, I would stupidly reward myself with food ha ha... so that has to change!

BeachMama05
by Head Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:08 PM
yeah i know i have cut down so much and i cant eat as much as i used too but i still think i eat too much. Next week after i go shopping i am starting a whole new meal plan

Quoting Mommy2Jaylon:

jamie once you start to eat smaller portions your stomach will shrink and it will easy, it is hard for awhile though :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Jaylon
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:16 PM

It helps me to use the kids bowls and etc... i need to buy more of them...lol

Quoting BeachMama05:

yeah i know i have cut down so much and i cant eat as much as i used too but i still think i eat too much. Next week after i go shopping i am starting a whole new meal plan

Quoting Mommy2Jaylon:

BeachMama05
by Head Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:00 PM

great thinking Destiny!

Lauren486
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:40 AM

I definitely find this to be true!

When I eat healthier, I have more energy and overall feel better.  This is even more true, when I am active.  For me, there is nothing worse than not leaving the house in the course of a day.  It both inhibits activity as well as makes it hard to stay out of the kitchen and stop snacking. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)