• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What clothes do you wear to workout in?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:52 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 374 Total Views
I like to wear shorts or yoga pants in the summer/ long pants in the winter. I like to wear a tight fitting cotton t-shirt or tank top. Tighter fitting shirts don't get in the way constantly. I wear Nike tennies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommy2Jaylon
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I like looser clothes, I can't imagine at my weight wearing fitting tight clothes. I am particular about a name brand, but I have nike's right now.

BeachMama05
by Head Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:08 PM

usually a sports bra and leggins

Misery_Stitches
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:26 PM

I have a running shirt made with that cool dry material. I also run in knee length tights. I wear 2 sports bras to keep the girls moving bouncing around ha ha. And just my socks and running shoes :p

Mommy2Jaylon
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:22 PM

I actually just had H but me one of those its quarter length sleeves so i can wear it when winter gets here... I need to buy some excersize pants!

Quoting Misery_Stitches:

I have a running shirt made with that cool dry material. I also run in knee length tights. I wear 2 sports bras to keep the girls moving bouncing around ha ha. And just my socks and running shoes :p

Lauren486
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:43 AM

When I change clothes at all, it is often my pajamas to do a workout dvd in the living room after the girls are asleep!  I learned the hard way the importance of keeping my bra on though! That was not fun!

Otherwise, I usually wear any old t-shirt and cotton shorts or pants. I have just 1 designated workout outfit, and guess what? It is currently way too small!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)