Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pounds or sizes?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:53 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 252 Total Views
What do you focus on? The scale or your clothes size? If it's the scale, how often do you weigh?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mommy2Jaylon
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:49 PM

both & lately I have been bad obsessive about weighing every morning... i so need to stop doing that!

BeachMama05
by Head Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:08 PM

i am more focused on the scale. I weigh myself everyday. I need to put the scale away and stop getting crazy!

Taviesmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:26 PM

I weigh almost every morning.

I am more focused on pounds right now - once I get some off, I will be happy with sizes.

Misery_Stitches
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:22 PM

The scale... I know I should focus on size too but I never measure myself consistantly so its scale by default I guess

LilSarahgirl
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:24 PM
My scale is totally off so I don't weigh much. Fortunately, it says I weight five to ten pounds less than I really do! So it cheers me up! J/k anyway. I pay more attention to how my clothes are fitting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lauren486
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:46 AM

My scale is off as well. I *think* it weighs 10 pounds heavier though. At least when I visited my parents, and used their scale, I magically was 10 pounds lower and then 10 pounds higher again back home.  I try to keep the actual number out of my head and just focus on whether the number gets higher or lower.  

As for clothes, my current goal is to make my current clothes fit as they are getting tighter =/.  From there, I'll probably focus more on the actual weight again. 

Quoting LilSarahgirl:

My scale is totally off so I don't weigh much. Fortunately, it says I weight five to ten pounds less than I really do! So it cheers me up! J/k anyway. I pay more attention to how my clothes are fitting.

DeZ143
by Group Admin on Aug. 22, 2011 at 12:41 PM

pounds

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)