Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I started weight watchers!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:22 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 291 Total Views

I just started yesterday.

I have been doing great with exercising but still had a VERY bad relationship with food, well its caught up with me now and I am starting to gain weight again no matter how much I exercise so figured I need to sort it out.

Is anyone else doing weight watchers?

I have a few friends who are doing it too, and one has lost over 25 kg (approx 50lbs) since February!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LilSarahgirl
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:27 PM
I am not doing it but know people that have had great results with it. Does it cost to join? Do u go to the weekly meetings?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misery_Stitches
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:33 PM

I couldnt afford to join so I just went in and bought the essentials pack. It has a calculator, the eating out points guide and the shopping points guide. I just ask my friends that do it officially if I have questions. The calculator works out how much points I can have and any foods that are not listed in the books I can use it to work out the points.

I will join next year though officially I think. I will be able to afford it then

Quoting LilSarahgirl:

I am not doing it but know people that have had great results with it. Does it cost to join? Do u go to the weekly meetings?

Mommy2Jaylon
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:20 PM

no i haven't ever done weight watchers. My mom lost over 100 lbs on the atkins diet so im doing the south beach essentially low carb. I allow myself to cheat & still try to eat some carbs i'm worried about still eating a sebsible variety bc of breastfeeding.

mommy31210
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:27 PM

my gma and step mom do it and they are losen very nicely :)

Lauren486
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:34 PM

I have done it in the past with great success.  That's actually how I lost all of my weight (along with breast feeding) after my first daughter was born.  

Here I am 17 months after DD 2, and my weight is not down one bit.  I know what I need to do, but my motivation STILL isn't there. Ugh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)