Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Announce yourself!

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2011 at 3:22 AM
  • 63 Replies
  • 955 Total Views

Welcome! I am sooo glad to see you all. Please tell us your name, a little about yourself and about your TTC journey!

Hi, I'm Amanda, I'm 23, married to DH for 4 years. DH and I have beenTTC our 1st but his 4th since july 2006. I have PCOS and hypo-thryoidism. I stopped seeing a doctor after years of failed fertility treatments and 1 failed adoption. We are now counting on holistic vitamins, our chiropractor and God's good grace!

Good luck to you all and lots of baby-dust!

by on Mar. 31, 2011 at 3:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
expectantmum
by Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 4:04 AM
I am ttc #1.its been a long ride.dh and I have been married for almost
3yrs.I am 25.relying on Gods grace and favo.I know He ll help me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misterri
by Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 4:05 AM

Greetings!  I am TTC my first, well, actually I have conceived, but have had 4 m/c so have not been able to carry to full term.  I hope that counts!

I am 45 (seriously, I am), and I live in the pacific northwest.  I have tried clomid, injectibles, charting, c/m, etc.  I am currently trying SI and evening primrose oil (along with c/m).

Terri

Mrs.Torres2566
by Group Owner on Mar. 31, 2011 at 4:05 AM

Welcome! And good luck and baby dust to u!

Quoting expectantmum:

I am ttc #1.its been a long ride.dh and I have been married for almost
3yrs.I am 25.relying on Gods grace and favo.I know He ll help me

Mrs.Torres2566
by Group Owner on Mar. 31, 2011 at 4:07 AM

Welcome! Yes of course that still counts! How long have you been TTC?

Quoting misterri:

Greetings!  I am TTC my first, well, actually I have conceived, but have had 4 m/c so have not been able to carry to full term.  I hope that counts!

I am 45 (seriously, I am), and I live in the pacific northwest.  I have tried clomid, injectibles, charting, c/m, etc.  I am currently trying SI and evening primrose oil (along with c/m).

Terri

misterri
by Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 4:16 AM

Depends on how you calculate it.....I conceived my 2nd and 3rd m/c after going off b/c.  Have not used any since.  I started injectibles March of 2008.  Conceived 4th m/c June 2010.  Started SI and evening primrose oil March 12th.

Sooo, about 25 years total.

Mrs.Torres2566
by Group Owner on Mar. 31, 2011 at 4:41 AM

OMG! Well super duper extra sticky baby dust to u!

Quoting misterri:

Depends on how you calculate it.....I conceived my 2nd and 3rd m/c after going off b/c.  Have not used any since.  I started injectibles March of 2008.  Conceived 4th m/c June 2010.  Started SI and evening primrose oil March 12th.

Sooo, about 25 years total.

HopePray
by Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 5:21 AM
Hi, my name is Mariska, me and DF is TTC#1 though it will be our 3rd preg after two losses.

We have been TTC now for a year and keeping faith in God and believing we will have our bundle of joy soon. Its been n very hard joyrney

Babydust to all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleyfm
by Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 6:43 AM
My name is Ashley. My dh and I have been married for 5 years. We have been ttc for over a year. Well close to 3 but part of that time my horomones weren't right. I have PCOS and Endo. Last feb I had surgery to clean my tubes, remove endometriosis, dialate my cervix, etc. It worked, we conceived but mc in May. I take metformin and my doc says to relax and I should get preg. We will see... It is so hard to "relax". Sorry I cannot spell :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lgleason70
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 8:04 AM

I am 33, never been pregnant.  DH and I have been married for almost two years.  I have two Skids who live with us.  DH and I are TTC#1 together.  March 2010, he had his vasectomy reversal so we have been trying since then.  I did one month of Clomid in Jan.  I have started charting temps this month.  DH may be going to training for 5 months, starting next week so will be figuring out when I ovulate and losing weight before he comes back, so I can be ready.  Good luck to all.

CoXe86
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 8:41 AM

I'm Anna, im 24 and my DH is 27. We will be married 3 yrs April 19th. We have been TTC#1 for 2 1/2 yrs...I am on my 3rd round of Clomid...Praying that we get a BFP in the near future.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)