Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Announce yourself!

Welcome! I am sooo glad to see you all. Please tell us your name, a little about yourself and about your TTC journey!

Hi, I'm Amanda, I'm 23, married to DH for 4 years. DH and I have beenTTC our 1st but his 4th since july 2006. I have PCOS and hypo-thryoidism. I stopped seeing a doctor after years of failed fertility treatments and 1 failed adoption. We are now counting on holistic vitamins, our chiropractor and God's good grace!

Good luck to you all and lots of baby-dust!

by on Mar. 31, 2011 at 3:22 AM
Replies (61-63):
aDillyDally
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Hi!

I'm Tawny. 22 years old. Been with my husband for 4 years, married for two. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 13. My husband and I are trying for our first baby officially (we had taken the route of if it happens yay if not oh well up until now). We are not currently using the aid of a medical professional to try to conceive (even though my FIL is a MD).... We are trying a more natural approach. No more eating out, fresh fruits and veggies (especially loading up with ones that have conception benefits) with every meal. No soda or caffeine. Work out plans including our normal dog walks. Also started tracking my cycle for the first time ever. I am drinking Fertilitea (because I have taken Chasteberry before to regulate my cycle and it worked) and also prenatal vitamins (I started taking those a while ago to make my hair looks nice!)

Hoping I can get more advice for more natural approchs to conception before we start going to a fertility doctor!

Barb87
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Hello!!! I'm Babz, I am 24, A- (RH Neg), & We started TTC this month!!! If you are interested & would like more info, please feel free to go to my page!!!!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

cravinmommyhood
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:10 AM

Hi! I'm Veronica. I'm 24 and have been married for almost 4 years (dated over 8 years) and we've been TTC for over 2 years. DH's SA was good, I have been trying to have a HSG test done but due to the cost, I haven't gone yet. My doctor told me I have amenorrhea, which makes it hard for me to know if I'm ovulating. I've decided to start charting this cycle. (I haven't charted before because it's a little confusing to me!) I have no friends that are going through this so it'd be nice to have someone to talk to about TTC and the journey! I write a blog, Craving Mommyhood, detailing my journey. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN