Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no one has posted in a few days so heres a post

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:50 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

Hope everyone is doing okay. I am currently CD73. If I indeed ovulate the last time I had + OPKs I would be between 10-11dpo. We will see. Happy easter everyone.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HopefulMommy89
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2011 at 12:41 AM
Happy Easter to you too!! Any fun plans? We're going to Mass, then dinner at my parents' house. I'll also be editing some photos from some of my recent photo shoots (I do photography on the side).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaitlinC87
by Group Mod on Apr. 24, 2011 at 9:32 AM

Happy Easter to everyone! I am currently CD13 and waiting to ovulate! DH and I are on vacation in North Carolina so hopefully the vacation will create a baby :)

hwalker123
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 9:16 PM

yay for vaca and family dinners.lol. We are at DH's for dinner. They made ham so I ate steak lol. I don't eat ham. Consistency issue I am thinking.

FallonRB
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 9:18 PM
Happy Easter to everyone too! I'm 6dpo and having a ton of creamy white clear cm, cramping and a heavy feeling in my uterus. Keeping my fingers x!!! Baby dust to everyone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hwalker123
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 11:00 PM

good luck to you guys. I am on CD75 by the way going on CD76. Based on my last set of +opks I am 12dpo. Emailed my dr today but she's out till tomorrow. I asked for blood work to test my hcg level and if its under 5 then I asked for a prescription for provera (10 day course) to make AF show since its been 10.5 weeks since the m/c and haven't had af since. I am like 7w2d late for AF if I had a 31 day cycle. Bleh tired of waiting. I have had signs of early preg besides the missed af x2. I have nausea off and on like everything I eat/drink, my nipples hurt, emothional- I could cry at the drop of a hat and snap just as fast, I can feel what I am pretty sure is my left ovary, full feeling, constipation off and on, a little bit of heartburn but not much, fatigue off and on. So I wish I would get some answers already

I decided to order a reading from ruby just for kicks. I keep hearing things and I figure why not.

hwalker123
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 6:51 PM

Hope everyone is doing okay. I am excited to say that after 78 days AF finally showed. Well I am spotting atleast which is way more than I have done since the m/c feb 10th. So I am actually excited to have AF. Prob the first time ever to be happy about it lol. But had she not showed today I would have started provera tonight so I am very happy it came on its own. Hope everyone has a good day!

Blue-PinkDream
by Head Admin on Apr. 29, 2011 at 10:46 PM

HAppy late eatser lol..!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)