Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi ladies

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 11:09 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 228 Total Views

I have been on cafe mom for a few months now, but had no idea this group existed. I have been an active member on the other ttc group since october. My DH and I will have our first anniversary on Feb. 1st. We are an Air Force family and both of us are young (I'm 22 and DH is 21). Currently I am in my TWW and 8 DPO, but getting BFNs. That is all about me. Who are you guys? 

by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
monkeybelle83
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Hi,

I've been around CM for a few months as well. I used to be more active in the main group, then left it for another group, but am now working my way back over to the main group. AF is about to start for me, but I'm excited to try again next cycle. This will be my 3rd cycle charting. Good Luck to you!

jtrin89
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I tried charting it lasted about three days. If I don't get my BFP I will try again next cycle. This is like my fourth group lol. You should check out the the newcomers group. It stays really active pretty much anytime of the day.

monkeybelle83
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I was in new comers for a little while, but it hurt my brain too much. lol I think the woman who refused to buy shoes for her stepson because her daughter broke them was my limit for crazy.

jtrin89
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I love crazy honestly I feed off of it. That must have been before my time though I didn't see it.

Quoting monkeybelle83:

I was in new comers for a little while, but it hurt my brain too much. lol I think the woman who refused to buy shoes for her stepson because her daughter broke them was my limit for crazy.

KaitlinC87
by Group Mod on Jan. 19, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome! Sending baby dust your way! This group isn't as active as the big TTC group but it's a good place to come to relate to other women who are TTC #1

jtrin89
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2012 at 10:30 AM

For just starting yesterday I feel like it is pretty active. I m defintly getting more of a response here.

Quoting KaitlinC87:

Welcome! Sending baby dust your way! This group isn't as active as the big TTC group but it's a good place to come to relate to other women who are TTC #1

jtrin89
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Nevermind I didn't realize which group I was in lol.

Quoting jtrin89:

For just starting yesterday I feel like it is pretty active. I m defintly getting more of a response here.

Quoting KaitlinC87:

Ladysigma07
by Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Hey, I have been on CM for about a year and ttc#1 for 1y5m. DH and I will be married 3yrs in march. We have had one ectopic pregnancy and one miscarriage. I have also had a laparoscopy to remove cyst from my overies and I am scheduled to have a hsg next month. I have significant scarring on both my fallopian tubes and have been told that natural conception is impossible. I refuse to believe that.... Good luck to you and all others ttc!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wannababy01
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 7:10 PM

welcome to the group!! I've been in CM since last month so I'm fairly new, Been TTC now for two years im 32 DH is 37 currently on  cd9 waiting to O good luck to you hope you get your BFP!!!

Blue-PinkDream
by Head Admin on Jan. 31, 2012 at 11:50 PM

hello!!! welcome, i have been in cafemom for about over a year...i am about to hit the 2 year mark of ttc.....i hope u get ur bfp ver soon gl to u!!!!!!!! by the way im young like uu too..im 21 and dh is 22

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)