Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

after almost three loong years!

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:00 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 495 Total Views
Im so happy and excited to finally be able to say this!...i got my BFP this morning..and im dying to confirm it tomorrow!..... There is no words to describe how we feel... Pliz ladies keep us in your prayers...and ill keep u all updated.... Anyhow...i had a question....do u guys know the accuracy of those first signal 88 cent hpt that walmart carries?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misterri
by Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

mrs_nielson
by Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Congratulations!!! I'm not sure about the accuracy. Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blue-PinkDream
by Head Admin on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:06 PM
2 moms liked this
Well thank you!....and i confirmed my BFP..with blood work! I guess those hPT`s did work..... =D...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HopefulMommy89
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahhhhh!!! Congrats!!!! I know you'd been TTC almost as long as we have been (we hit 3 years in April, and counting...) so I can't imagine how excited you are!! Sending you truckloads of sticky bean dust!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blue-PinkDream
by Head Admin on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Yesss! So so so so so excited....thank you...and i hope that you get ur BFP soon! Because this happiness is one that everyone deserves to experience..specially trying ladies like us!

Quoting HopefulMommy89:

Ahhhhh!!! Congrats!!!! I know you'd been TTC almost as long as we have been (we hit 3 years in April, and counting...) so I can't imagine how excited you are!! Sending you truckloads of sticky bean dust!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs_nielson
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg I am so excited for you! Stick little bean, stick! Will you be finding out the gender?

Quoting Blue-PinkDream:

Well thank you!....and i confirmed my BFP..with blood work! I guess those hPT`s did work..... =D...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blue-PinkDream
by Head Admin on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Ohhhhh yes....of course.....i dnt think I could go the whole nine months to find out...lol

Quoting mrs_nielson:

Omg I am so excited for you! Stick little bean, stick! Will you be finding out the gender?

Quoting Blue-PinkDream:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs_nielson
by Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol it is tough! We did but I almost caved twice lol! I am so excited for you!

Quoting Blue-PinkDream:

Ohhhhh yes....of course.....i dnt think I could go the whole nine months to find out...lol

Quoting mrs_nielson:

Quoting Blue-PinkDream:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by Group Owner on Aug. 3, 2012 at 4:01 AM
2 moms liked this
Aw girl! I can't believe I have been away so long that I didn't get to see this when u posted it. After my last mc, coming to this group was very painful. But I promise not to ignore my faorite girls anymore! CONGRATS!
Blue-PinkDream
by Head Admin on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww thank u.... I'm the happiest ever...already three months!!!! And dnt worry I understand ...glad to have u back... :)

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

Aw girl! I can't believe I have been away so long that I didn't get to see this when u posted it. After my last mc, coming to this group was very painful. But I promise not to ignore my faorite girls anymore! CONGRATS!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)