Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

after almost three loong years!

Im so happy and excited to finally be able to say this!...i got my BFP this morning..and im dying to confirm it tomorrow!..... There is no words to describe how we feel... Pliz ladies keep us in your prayers...and ill keep u all updated.... Anyhow...i had a question....do u guys know the accuracy of those first signal 88 cent hpt that walmart carries?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Replies (11-15):
LucyLou1978
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Wonderful news - huge congratulations!! We're nearly at the two year mark and on our fourth cycle of clomid. Did you do anything different the month you conceived? xx

Blue-PinkDream
by Head Admin on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this

NOPE nothing different..we actually didnt do anything except alot of BDing =) but we werent doing it with the expectation to have a BFP we actually were eenjoying our sex life...and it just hapened =).. i think thats what did it.. the relaxed ambiance we had that month..fingers crossed for u =)

Quoting LucyLou1978:

Wonderful news - huge congratulations!! We're nearly at the two year mark and on our fourth cycle of clomid. Did you do anything different the month you conceived? xx

mrs_nielson
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
It was the same for us. I had resigned myself to the fact that we weren't getting pg anytime soon & just started enjoying bding & dh's company! Then bam! Bun in the oven lol!! Good luck!!

Quoting Blue-PinkDream:

NOPE nothing different..we actually didnt do anything except alot of BDing =) but we werent doing it with the expectation to have a BFP we actually were eenjoying our sex life...and it just hapened =).. i think thats what did it.. the relaxed ambiance we had that month..fingers crossed for u =)

Quoting LucyLou1978:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by Group Owner on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I am SOOO happy for you! Well deserved my dear, well deserved.

Silky-Norma
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:34 AM

Congrats. We're about to hit 2yrs ttc, so this gives us some hope.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN