Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

symptoms list keeps growing, PLEASE HELP ME KEEP FROM TESTING TOO SOON!! (Sorry, VERY long!!)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:13 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 177 Total Views

I just noticed them today (07/20):

1) I was nauseated for hours before bed. We're talking that dull nagging nausea that won't let up!!! I finally decided @ 3am I wanted to sleep & the only way that was going to happen was if I forced my dinner out. (ran hot water over my feet, worked my ab muscles to make my stomach empty itself, ( I was almost there!) it took for me to stick my fingers down my throat 2x & there it all went!!! (no, I'm not bulimc nor anorexic, it's VERY difficult for me to throw up on my own!))

2) I've been suffering from insomnia for about a week or so now,

3) Just noticed that my nipples are sensitive, & they feel heavy/full for the last 2 to 3 days

4) I've been takig 4.5hr naps. (@ 12p, I'm down for the count) for the last 2 or 3 days now

5) I dont want anything with raspberries, blackberries or blueberries in it. I LOVE berries!!!! My daily diet has become bland. 

6) Sonic Milkshake? couldn't finish it. I regurgitated some of it & I LOVE milk shakes!!

7) My CM is super super thick & creamy. Thick like jergens body lotion!!!( it has since dried up almost completely since the 22nd)

8) I have constant, & unfortunately uncontrollable gas

9) My feet feel hot all the time!!! Even when I wear flp flops & slides!!! But the rest of my body feel cold!!! And then today, my toes looked kinda red!!! WTFudge!!!! These symptoms have NEVER occured before.

10) I have random heat flashes, for no reason!!

11) I can now add heightened sense of smell but my stomach has yet to turn from it,

12) I eat ice @night for the last 2 nights now. I almost never eat ice cause I know it will mess up my tooth enamel (sp) 

7/25:since then, I have to eat when I first get up or I will feel faint & lightheaded for the rest of the day. When I eat it is like a 6in sandwich, a small side, & a drink & it jus sits in my throat for hours. Then I've been regurgitating what I eat (YUCK!!! Sorry TMI), I want to sleep all the time (at least it feels that way!!!) Last night (we'ree talking like 2-3am, I tried to lay on my stomache, & it bothered me. that NEVER happened before!!! It felt like a ball on the lower left side of my belly, then shortly after that, I had wht felt like a sharp stabbing pain in my lower back, but this was WAY DIFFERENT from my usual aches & pains thaat I deal with daily from my injuries from the fall when I was in BCT. & today, strawberry fruit bars is what seems to be sitting well in my stomach & not just sitting in my throat. I've been doing research all day & I have learned that it takes between 6-12 days for a fertilized egg to implant, 3-4 days after thatthe HcG levels in your blood will be high enough to confirm a very early pregnancy, then another 2-3 days after that, a highly sensitive HPT will be able to detect it in your FMU.

& Knowing my luck, it will take the longest time for it all to take place!!! UGH!!I am now 10dpo. I want to test SOOO BAD!! I just want to know already!!! So 12+4+3=19dpo is when I can poas, & get an accurate result!!! GGGRRRHHH!!! That means I can't test for another 9 days!!! I feel like I'm losing my marbles here!!! Ladies, please help me keep my sanity!?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Barb87
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:54 AM

As of 07/25<my nipples are no longer anywhere nears as sensitive as they were!!! I'm starting to think that I'm out this cycle. Yet again.

mrs_nielson
by Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Fingers crossed for you! Lots of your symptoms sound promising!! My nips were sensitive off & on, so don't count yourself out yet!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by Group Owner on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Everything sounds promising. I have been having symptoms too! Super tired ALL the time. Like by 8 pm my eyes are burning like I have pulled an all nighter or something. My boobs have been hurnting for about 5 days, not overwhelming tho, and I have had absolutely NO appetite for 5 days, except for cravings for sweets and sodas. I'm late so I can test already, I am just nervous. When u test let us know! *BABYDUST*

Barb87
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Well, not only did I get 3 BFN's but AF came. Talk about adding insult to injury!!!

mrs_nielson
by Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Boo! I'm so sorry hun!

Quoting Barb87:

Well, not only did I get 3 BFN's but AF came. Talk about adding insult to injury!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barb87
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

It's ok, this just means we simply try again this cycle!!!  That's all!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN