Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newbie here!

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:26 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

Hey all! I'm kinda new here and started on this journey of trying for a baby. It's been two months so far..

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ishie26
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:53 AM

im on month 1 :o) nothing so far

mrs_nielson
by Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck! It took me & My dh just over a year to catch our bean! She is 5mo, 1wk. Sending loads of babydust! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BethanyW87
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Thanks mrs_nielson for the babydust and I'm glad I'm not the only one at the beginning :)

RoseFlame
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:25 PM

baby dust and hoping yours doesn't take as long as mine is.  TTC#1 For 3yrs 3mnths.

BethanyW87
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Thanks! babydust right back at you!! 

Blue-PinkDream
by Head Admin on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this

hello! lots of luck on your trying to conceive journey ..hope it is a very veryshort one for you and your hubby.. took us almost three years, but now we r five months pregnant =)

mrs_nielson
by Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:21 AM
Wootwoot!!!! How are you feeling?!? I've been thinking about you!!

Quoting Blue-PinkDream:

hello! lots of luck on your trying to conceive journey ..hope it is a very veryshort one for you and your hubby.. took us almost three years, but now we r five months pregnant =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blue-PinkDream
by Head Admin on Sep. 25, 2012 at 1:11 AM

umm lets say ive got a pregnancy like if it where off the books..lol.. i have every symptom ever mentioned to be seen in a pregnancy! i hate the symptoms and all the sickness, but i love the reason for them!! we couldnt be happier!! ohh by the way..ur gonna be the first to know...ITS A BOY!!! =) ive been wanting to get something for your precious baby girl..what is her size?? when i find something ill PM u so i can get ur address or po box...of course if u dnt mind. <3 as a very very very late babyshower present...lol

Quoting mrs_nielson:

Quoting Blue-PinkDream:

mrs_nielson
by Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Awww! Of course I don't mind! She is in 3-6mo tops & pants it depends lol but 3-6 is fine. (She's long & skinny!) Congratulations!!! I hear ya though! I had some crazy symptoms that I never knew could happen lol! Hang in there the 2tri gets better & I really enjoyed my 3rd as well. I didn't get overly big & went a week early though! Sending good thoughts your way!

Quoting Blue-PinkDream:

umm lets say ive got a pregnancy like if it where off the books..lol.. i have every symptom ever mentioned to be seen in a pregnancy! i hate the symptoms and all the sickness, but i love the reason for them!! we couldnt be happier!! ohh by the way..ur gonna be the first to know...ITS A BOY!!! =) ive been wanting to get something for your precious baby girl..what is her size?? when i find something ill PM u so i can get ur address or po box...of course if u dnt mind. <3 as a very very very late babyshower present...lol

Quoting mrs_nielson:

Quoting Blue-PinkDream:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN