Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2011 at 4:18 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

Please feel free to introduce your self.

My name is Aubry and I have a 8 year old daughter Ivory.  I can count on one hand how many times she has woken up dry in the morning.  I have taken her to her dr, limited fluids, tried waking her up, making her go before bed, and so far, nothing has worked.  My biggest concern is the fact that she isnt motivated to want to stop.  She isnt the least bit embarrassed that she does it, she is only mad that she wakes up in a soaking wet bed in the morning.  The wetting itself doesnt phase her one bit.  I am hoping there are others out there that has an older child that just doesnt care or wont make the effort to want to try to stay dry.  Please feel free to post a question or would just like to vent or offer any tips or suggestions.

Aubry mom to Ivory

by on Apr. 4, 2011 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mrs.Taylor1013
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2011 at 8:01 AM
Hi I am Amanda I have 5 kids. 8,7,5,5,and 2.....and i posteb about my bed wettter he is still young but he use to stay dry he had done it for almost a yr with no pullups and no bed wetting but now is wetting the bed i know it said older kids but I'm so desperate for help
jengampbell01
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Hi Aubry,

I too have a daughter that is 8 that really doesnt seem to care.  Its no big deal to her which I don't want it to be a big deal in the sense that it traumatizes her, but I do want it to be a big enough deal where she makes some effort to stop.

I also have a 10 year old son that has not had any issues with bedwetting to this point.  Feel free to contact me.

jen

tiredmommyoftwo@yahoo.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)