Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

annoyed

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2011 at 7:57 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 267 Total Views
Okay my 5 year old step son What has wet the bed the last 6 nights he has been sleeping without a pullup for almost 2 years he has gone weeks at a time with no accidents. here lately he has peed the bed every night...he has done this alot this month he pees the Bed for 4 days then doesn't for 3 days than pees again for 6 days....its frustrating cuz we know he can not do he use to never wet the bed. He doesn't get drinks after dinner he uses the restroom Befor bed...we have tried making a reward chart of him wetting and not wetting the bed..i don't know what to do..oh his daddy my DH works on a drilling rig he's hone a week gone a week he has the only car so i can't just go buy pullupsand he CAN stay dry all night so i teallydont wanna waste money...cuz i have borrowed a few. From a friend and 90% of the time he don't pee when he has one on.....plz help and sugesstions would be nice...one person has said to tell him babies pee the bed and ask him if he is a baby and wants to be treated as such....and if he pees again to make him wear a pacifier and when ppl ask y he is wearing that have him explaine it...but idk about that..plz help
by on Apr. 7, 2011 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
aubrywith1
by Group Owner on Apr. 7, 2011 at 8:55 AM

Hi, how does he feel about it.  Is he embarrassed at all that he wets the bed?  My daughter is mad that she wakes up in a wet bed but not embarrassed in the least that she wets it if that makes sense.  She is 8 and will be 9 in Oct.  I know my daughter can also stay dry, she just isnt motivated to do so and that frustrates me.

Aubry mom to Ivory

Mrs.Taylor1013
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2011 at 10:49 AM
Sometimes he thinks its funny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aubrywith1
by Group Owner on Apr. 7, 2011 at 11:23 AM

I added you as a frirend taylor, I hope you dont mind.  I also sent you a message.

Aubry mom to Ivory

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)