Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How old are your homeschooled kids?

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 1:18 PM
  • 23 Replies

Do you homeschool all of your kids? How old are they?

by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SimplySonita
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Yep, I homeschool both my kids. Though technically the youngest (4) isn't "officially" homeschooled yet. My 7 year old is though. wink mini

Sonita - Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4)

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Apr. 15, 2011 at 1:29 PM
I have 3 blessings... they are 13yo 7th grade, 10yo 5th, and 8yo (next week) 2nd grade.

We have been HS for 4 yrs. I pulled the boys out when they were in the last week if their 3rd and 1st grade years. DD has never been to a standard school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChell
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Sure do =D 

I work with each of my kids according to their maturity, abilities, and interests. They never cease to amaze me with how and what they learn; I'm just glad I get to be the one that helps them along. Homeschooling FTW Ladies, GO US!

~: Momma Chell :~

MrsM121
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 3:39 PM

I homeschool all my children.  My oldest (19) graduated last year, he's now in college. My daughter is 13, she will be starting an online school next year for high school and my youngest is 5 he is working his way through Pre K.

I have a 17 year old son but he is not living with us anymore.

MommaChell
by on Apr. 17, 2011 at 12:12 PM

It always impresses me and brings joy to my heart to know that there are happy homeschooling families with multiple children, livin and lovin, similar to my own- so encouraging to me!

LivinDeadGurl
So tired of this migraine!
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
by on Apr. 22, 2011 at 6:04 PM

As of right now, we only homeschool the oldest. She is 11.

Our other children are 4, 3, and 5 months.

twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Quoting SimplySonita:

Yep, I homeschool both my kids. Though technically the youngest (4) isn't "officially" homeschooled yet. My 7 year old is though. wink mini

thats us :) dd is turning 4 in may but she loves learning!!

MrsM121
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Quoting SimplySonita:

thats us :) dd is turning 4 in may but she loves learning!!

It's not official but at 4 my kids were reading labels off of everything they could get.  In the kitchen I'm pretty much not allowed to throw anything away in front of my youngest (5) until he is done reading the package.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 10, 2011 at 10:21 PM
My oldest dd will be 6 this month and we will be homeschooling first grade. Dd2 is 2 and is there to challenge me every minute of the day. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccasmly
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Yep home school them all. Boy-13, Girl- 11, Boy- 11, Boy- 9, Girl- 9, Boy- 5

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)