Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Post Your Best Homeschooling Pics

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 1:30 PM
  • 8 Replies

Show off your homeschooling setup! Post some photos of your classroom or other areas.

by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SimplySonita
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 10:13 PM

I need to update the pics as I recently put some fabric organizers to use int eh cabinet but I try to keep this page fairly updated as to what our classroom looks like. http://cowsdontmoo.com/about-us/our-homeschool/our-classroom/

Sonita - Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4)

Mod for CafeMom-run Homeschooling Moms Group

MommaChell
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Sonita, that's awesome! What a great set up & a amenities you have. Neat blog; I've been interested in blogging, but have yet to take the time to figure out where to start. Yours appears very impressive, well done. I'll have to find some homeschool pics and post them.  Thanks for sharing :)

SimplySonita
by on Apr. 16, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Well while my husband was out of work for 2 years I started bloging for 'money' though it was mostly free stuff more than money. Now he has a job and hte blog is on the back burner (Mama needs a break! LOL)

You should set one up-I love to blog! It's fun, it gives me my own space and I've met some great folks through my blog!

Quoting MommaChell:

Sonita, that's awesome! What a great set up & a amenities you have. Neat blog; I've been interested in blogging, but have yet to take the time to figure out where to start. Yours appears very impressive, well done. I'll have to find some homeschool pics and post them.  Thanks for sharing :)

Sonita - Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4)

MommaChell
by on Apr. 17, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Quoting SimplySonita:

Well while my husband was out of work for 2 years I started bloging for 'money' though it was mostly free stuff more than money. Now he has a job and hte blog is on the back burner (Mama needs a break! LOL)

You should set one up-I love to blog! It's fun, it gives me my own space and I've met some great folks through my blog!

Quoting MommaChell:

What a great income idea on you're part! You inspire me Sonita *Thumbs UP*! 

~: Momma Chell :~

LivinDeadGurl
So busy lately, I am damned near falling asleep sitting up. I think a nap is in order.
Yesterday at 3:54 PM
by on May. 3, 2011 at 9:12 AM

BUMP!

SimplySonita
by on May. 3, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Yeah, let's see some more pics!

My big, comfy, round chair is a favorite spot for some reading or computer games. It's just big enough for 3! Especialy on pisck days we all 3 pile in it and read or play educational games online.

Right outside our door is a huge patch of woods (maybe 50ish acres) and we often take a walk through the woods for nature study.

(Sometimes our dog Chloe leads the way)

Sonita - Homeschooling Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4)

MommaChell
by on May. 4, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Quoting SimplySonita:

Yeah, let's see some more pics!

My big, comfy, round chair is a favorite spot for some reading or computer games. It's just big enough for 3! Especialy on pisck days we all 3 pile in it and read or play educational games online.

Right outside our door is a huge patch of woods (maybe 50ish acres) and we often take a walk through the woods for nature study.

(Sometimes our dog Chloe leads the way)

GORGEOUS woods!! I'll have to sort through my pics and see what I have to share here- so fun!

SimplySonita
by on May. 4, 2011 at 10:27 PM

We love our woods!

Sonita - Homeschooling Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4)