Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Schedules, do you have one?

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2011 at 10:27 AM
  • 3 Replies

We don't.  I tried a few times but honestly life doesn't run by a clock, at least not for me it doesn't.  I found it to be too limiting.

by on Apr. 18, 2011 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MommaChell
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 12:06 AM

We have a basic schedule, but it's more of a guideline. Since I like being able to flex our schedule to the unexpected nature of each day, I like to keep a study/teaching guide handy, so we can stay relatively on task & I can accomplish my goals. I'm an organizer and it wouldn't be me not to organize my day in some manner.

SimplySonita
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 6:57 AM

No schedule here. We have a rhythm to our life, but, I don't live by the clock either.

Sonita - Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4)

Mod for CafeMom-run Homeschooling Moms Group

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Kind of.

We work better within an organized day. We have a very specific sequence that we follow during the day, but there is no "time" on each thing to be done. That allows us to concentrate more on difficult areas without worrying about time constraints. In general, we are a very schedule oriented family though :o)

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. My husband is head of my home. I am a proud Roman Catholic, as is my husband.             Aimee

Follow my blog at:

http://unexpurgatedmom.blogspot.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)