Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do your kids feel about homeschooling?

Posted by   + Show Post

Both my kids love it.

My oldest attended 2 years of PS. If anyone mentions sending them to PS, they both break out in tears.

Have your kids ever been to PS? How do your kids like being homeschooled?

Sonita - Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4)

Mod for CafeMom-run Homeschooling Moms Group

by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 11:46 AM
Replies (21-25):
Danielle163
by on Dec. 17, 2011 at 2:18 PM

I just asked my DD yesterday if she still liked being homeschooled (she's now in third grade--she was removed in first due to bullying) and she said yes. She's kind of a homebody and she will say I can get my school work done in 2-3 hours instead of being stuck down at the school for seven hours AND I don't have to see the BULLIES!

CoffeeMamaOf5
by on Dec. 18, 2011 at 1:52 PM

they love it! when their friends -- some public school, some homeschooled, tell my kids they hate school/learning, my kids tell them they cant understand why bc they enjoy it so much. in fact, right now, they are all reading various books and a couple of them are writing in their jounrals/notebooks about what they found exciting in the books --- their own choices. They dont even know they are learning, they are just doing what they enjoy.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2011 at 8:02 PM

Reading all of these replies really helps cement my resolve to HS my kids all the way through.

CoffeeMamaOf5
by on Dec. 18, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Wonderful!! it certainly is an incredible journey.....for the children and us parents!

Quoting mem82:

Reading all of these replies really helps cement my resolve to HS my kids all the way through.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Dec. 19, 2011 at 9:10 AM
My daughter went to public k. She only misses her friends. She loves homeschool. I've been slacking and she makes me feel bad because she wants me to teach her more. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)