Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So how's your week been?

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 2:32 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mine has been way too long.  My daughter has been sick for a few weeks now, well not really sick but she's been fighting migrains on and off.  We went to her eye doctor Tuesday to see if that was it and it wasn't so we're at a loss.   She's been really clingy lately and I hope she gets over whatever this is very, very soon. 

On a very good note my son passed all of his classes for his first semester at college!  I'm so proud of him :).

by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommiemomma
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2011 at 10:22 AM
When i was in high school i had very bad migraines....we tried lots of different meds and nothing worked and the side effects were horrid. I was sleeping on two pillows at the time, my mom insisted that i change to one pillow and it worked. I also wear a mouthpiece at night for teeth grinding that helps the tension headaches that I get. Just wanted to share in the hopes that you can find an answer to the migraines, they are no fun.
BusCaptainMama
by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 10:53 AM
So sorry about that :( We've had an ok week....not too much school work got done, but we did get some done & we went to the Haggin Museum with another HSing family ~ a museum in town ~ that was really nice :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimplySonita
by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Oh no-I'm so sorry. I used to get migranes a lot then all of a sudden thy just went away....

We've had a great week. Nothing special or spectacular, just a good week.

Sonita - Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4)

Mod for CafeMom-run Homeschooling Moms Group

Gumberly
by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 3:09 PM
Migranes are a family thing here. I don't get them as often as my sister but when I do OUCH. I can only imagine how miserable it must be for your poor DD. Hope you guys find a solution or they goo away very soon.
Our week was ok. Lately Monday's have been a bear but once we get through the first day of the week it gets better.
MrsM121
by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 3:43 PM

I'm pretty much making her take some Motrin at least once or twice a day and an allergy pill.  She seems to be managing but she is still pretty clingy.

MommaChell
by on May. 1, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Quoting MrsM121:

I'm pretty much making her take some Motrin at least once or twice a day and an allergy pill.  She seems to be managing but she is still pretty clingy.

How's your daughter, any change?

I suffered from migraines for years, since I was 9yro. Finally found out it was skeletal and worked on it through chiropractic. I very rarely have migraines or headaches now. There are so many causes for migraines...I hope she's feeling better soon. Do you think it could be hormonal?

MommaChell
by on May. 1, 2011 at 5:53 PM

This week has been long. Holidays always seem to throw us off. My husband is also working pager this weekend and it was a rough week at work for him. He recently got promoted and it's been a big work load changing over to his new position. We had company more often than usual this past week which was fun, but tiring. We also had a major shopping trip yesterday and then spent the rest of the day resting. Today has been another day of rest- no church since my husband is on pager.

SimplySonita
by on May. 1, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Congrats on hubby's promotion! woohoo

Sonita - Homeschooling Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4) 

Mod for CafeMom-run Homeschooling Moms Group