Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

So how's your week been?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mine has been way too long.  My daughter has been sick for a few weeks now, well not really sick but she's been fighting migrains on and off.  We went to her eye doctor Tuesday to see if that was it and it wasn't so we're at a loss.   She's been really clingy lately and I hope she gets over whatever this is very, very soon. 

On a very good note my son passed all of his classes for his first semester at college!  I'm so proud of him :).

by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 2:32 PM
Replies (11-12):
MommaChell
by on May. 6, 2011 at 1:50 AM

Thank you ladies for your warm congrats on my DH's promotion hugs

No vacation in sight, but I'm hoping my Hub and I can get some romantic time to ourselves soon- I'd love a quiet dinner for two. He is bogged down now with 2 phones and a laptop and playing two fiddles at work while he's making the switch. He should be fully transitioned by the end of this month. I'm really excited for him!

MrsM, I'll continue prayers for you daughter, my heart can't help but go out to her- I've experienced migraines that have kept me bed ridden for days. Bests~

MrsM121
by on May. 6, 2011 at 5:53 PM

It's been a few days since I've gotten back to CM.  Life is insane right now and I've been kind of sick, now I have to play catchup!.  I don't really have time to be here now but I figured I better drop a line or two.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)