Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Vitamins/supplements

Posted by on May. 1, 2011 at 7:27 PM
  • 3 Replies

What vitamins does your family take and where do you purchase them? We usually order ours online via Swanson. We all take a multi, a cal+mag+D3, & and EFA/DHA. I take additional vit. E, Hydraplenish, & vit. K. We use whole food vitamins when we can afford them and stick with the Rainbow Light or Now brands when we can't.

by on May. 1, 2011 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsM121
by on May. 2, 2011 at 5:04 PM

My oldest son takes a multivitamin because his seizure meds block some vitamin/mineral absorption and my daughter is taking one until her cycles adjust but that is it.  We eat a well balanced diet and I really don't feel we are lacking in anything right now to need extra supplements.

SimplySonita
by on May. 3, 2011 at 4:47 PM

No vitamins here.

Sonita - Homeschooling Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4) 

Mod for CafeMom-run Homeschooling Moms Group