Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How often....

Posted by on May. 1, 2011 at 8:19 PM
  • 5 Replies

is it just you and the kids at home? Do you have other family living with you, like in-laws? Do you have company regularly?

by on May. 1, 2011 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on May. 1, 2011 at 9:34 PM
I'm not sure what you want. My mom comes and stays with us about 3 nights a month. They live about an hour from town and the gas prices are really hurting them so if she has a busy couple of days she stays here.

Other than that, we don't get a lot of company. My in-laws live about 1100 miles away and visit only about twice a year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2011 at 10:59 PM

No. Just me, my husband, our two children and two dogs.

When my younger sister flies down on her spring break (she is in grad school up north), she will stay with us. We love it when she does :o)

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. My husband is head of my home. I am a proud Roman Catholic, as is my husband.             Aimee

Follow my blog at:

http://unexpurgatedmom.blogspot.com/

MrsM121
by on May. 2, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Just us, me, daddy and the kids. 

SimplySonita
by on May. 4, 2011 at 10:44 PM

My parents live next door. We eat dinner with them at least once a week (at our house or theirs)

We know everyone on our little dirt road and have for years before we moved here (my dad's childhood friend lives here, his SIL & GD too)

We have company often (almost daily), simply cause everyone lives so close.

We rarely ever see any of DH's family anymore htough...falling out over his biological mom.

Sonita - Homeschooling Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4) 

Mod for CafeMom-run Homeschooling Moms Group