Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toning shoes

Posted by on May. 1, 2011 at 8:30 PM
  • 9 Replies

Do you own any of these walk/run to a better bottom shoes, or know someone who does? What's your opinion, do they work?

I was thinking about trying a pair, not sure if it's worth it. There's so many brands and styles. What do you think?

by on May. 1, 2011 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MrsM121
by on May. 2, 2011 at 4:58 PM

I have the Kmart brand and I really enjoy them.  It takes a while to get used to them but once you do, you don't even notice the curviture in the bottom.  If you buy them be very careful going up and down stairs until your balance adjusts.

SimplySonita
by on May. 4, 2011 at 10:48 PM

I'm too clumsy! I'd break my ankle...again LOL

Plus, I'm not convinced they are good for you, not saying they wouldn't work, but I'm not sure how I feel about them as far as support and health of your feet/back, etc....

But, I only wear shoes if I have to. I love oging barefoot!

Sonita - Homeschooling Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4) 

Mod for CafeMom-run Homeschooling Moms Group

Powered by CafeMom Toolbar - Get yours today!

MommaChell
by on May. 5, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Quoting SimplySonita:

Plus, I'm not convinced they are good for you, not saying they wouldn't work, but I'm not sure how I feel about them as far as support and health of your feet/back, etc....

LOL! I'm not surprised to hear you prefer to go barefoot; you seem down to earth like that :) I'd go barefoot if I could, but I have to wear a special lift in my shoe for my back, boooo! I've had a specific Reebok pair in mind, but they keep coming out with new ones and I'm not keeping up! 

MrsM121
by on May. 6, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Quoting SimplySonita:

I love going barefoot.  It can be freezing outside and my husband has to fight me to put on slippers!

MommaChell
by on May. 6, 2011 at 8:04 PM

Quoting MrsM121:

Quoting SimplySonita: