Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

So is your weather going crazy?

Posted by on May. 6, 2011 at 6:42 PM
  • 16 Replies

I don't know how to dress anymore!  I took my son to the library yesterday to get some books and when we left it was down right cold but on the way home it was hot as hades!  I can't stand this time of year, Mother Nature has gone bi-polar!

by on May. 6, 2011 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
by on May. 7, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Well, I live in Texas. The weather pretty much never changes.

SimplySonita
by on May. 8, 2011 at 2:05 AM

We ust had our blackberry winter-so I expect nothing but hot and sticky from here on out! LOL

hot flash

Sonita - Homeschooling Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4) 

Mod for CafeMom-run Homeschooling Moms Group

Powered by CafeMom Toolbar - Get yours today!

MommaChell
by on May. 12, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Well, I live in Texas. The weather pretty much never changes.

I love the weather here *happy sigh* :)

MommaChell
by on May. 14, 2011 at 12:11 PM

This is interesting to say the least! We don't live in Ft Worth, but close to it. Watch the video and then read some of the comments for a laugh.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/05/10/3066121/fireballs-reported-in-east-fort.html

BusCaptainMama
by on May. 14, 2011 at 8:36 PM

I'm in Northern CA - It's NUTS here!!!!  Last week was in the 90's....it was cold today & we're expecting rain tomorrow LOL  It's been acting this way for months

MommaChell
by on May. 15, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Quoting BusCaptainMama:

I'm in Northern CA - It's NUTS here!!!!  Last week was in the 90's....it was cold today & we're expecting rain tomorrow LOL  It's been acting this way for months

We're having some cooler weather and rain here also and I was really hoping to have the kids in the pool this weekend; I got spoiled with summer-ish weather prior:)

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2011 at 10:02 PM

rain, rain, rain and some more rain.  But we had a warning for up to 2 feet of snow, so I guess it's alright :).

jeng1980
by Member on May. 18, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Yes it's totally crazy.  Last week it was a scorcher.  We do gymnastics on Wednesdays.  Last week when we were on our way to gymnastics my truck thermometer read 100!  Today it read 67.  Talkin about screwin up my body.  I have a cold from all this weather change.  BLAH!  We have a snapset pool in our back yard.  Kids swam every day last week.  It is now GREEN in the pool becase we've not been in it since Friday!

jeng1980
by Member on May. 18, 2011 at 10:24 PM

OH YEAH..I'm in south GA!

ziff130
by on May. 19, 2011 at 7:49 AM

I'm in South Carolina so it's nice and warm and humid here! :) I'm not expecting it to change until winter. Just get warmer and warmer. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN