Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Mother's Day Weekend all!

Posted by on May. 7, 2011 at 10:50 AM
  • 4 Replies

This weekend my husband is NOT on pager and we will hopefully be having a family dinner to celebrate Mother's Day as well as my MIL's birthday on the 10th. My little troop, DH, MIL, and BIL will be attending :) - so FUN! The best part is I WON'T be doing the cooking!!!!!!!

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day, full of blessings bunch of roses!

by on May. 7, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PeanutEmmynem
by on May. 7, 2011 at 9:21 PM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimplySonita
by on May. 8, 2011 at 1:43 AM

happy mothers day2

Sonita - Homeschooling Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4) 

Mod for CafeMom-run Homeschooling Moms Group

Powered by CafeMom Toolbar - Get yours today!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on May. 8, 2011 at 1:50 AM

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

On Wednesday DH says, "Have you called your MOm?"

I looked at him funny and asked..ummm..no...why? (I'm thinking in my mind...."Her birthday was last week, Mother's day is Sunday.. why should I be calling mom?")

DH says, "Well, it's Mother's sy isn't in?"

I bust out laughing and said, "Umm NO, Mother's day is Sunday. It's always on Sunday."

Well...then It think....Hey! I better make the best of this.. an I ask DH, " HEy! If today is Mother's Day, Where is my present?"

LMAO !! He went about 2 shades of green... stammering.. what do you mean? you want a present? ...

Well YEAH, usually a dad will take the kidsto get SOMETHING to reoignise me as being MOM!

So....we will see tomorrow what happen. I don't hold outmuch hope that he will get me anything. I know DD made something at her coop class and I'm 99.9% sure that DS2 just took some printer paper, markers and construction paper tomake me something.  I told the kids earlier in the week that I don't need "Stuff" butthat a nice card, or na extra snuggle on Sunday would be PLENTY :)

Jinx - Homeschooling Scout & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Brownie Heidi 4/03. Police wife to Joe and Alpha to my fur baby German Shepherd Spazz.

MommaChell
by on May. 11, 2011 at 2:15 PM

rolling on floorOMGoodness, you made me laugh! How funny, you completely blindsided him, hahhah! I hope your Mother's Day was pleasant and you took pics of the kids gifts :)

My Mother's Day went better than expected and not at all how we had planned. We ended up going to an early breakfast (not dinner) with my MIL (no BIL) and then church....I was sort of dreading church cuz I knew I was going to end up crying one way or another, and I DID....It ended up not being as emotional as I first thought, yay! After, we came home and took a long family nap, yay again! We spent the rest of the day playing in the sunshine around the pool. I love sun bathing so it was wonderful. My Hub watched (basketball) Dallas STOMP the Lakers, and he kept the baby so I could read and watch the olders outside. My kids made me some sweet little cards with some herbal tea bags inside.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

On Wednesday DH says, "Have you called your MOm?"

I looked at him funny and asked..ummm..no...why? (I'm thinking in my mind...."Her birthday was last week, Mother's day is Sunday.. why should I be calling mom?")

DH says, "Well, it's Mother's sy isn't in?"

I bust out laughing and said, "Umm NO, Mother's day is Sunday. It's always on Sunday."

Well...then It think....Hey! I better make the best of this.. an I ask DH, " HEy! If today is Mother's Day, Where is my present?"

LMAO !! He went about 2 shades of green... stammering.. what do you mean? you want a present? ...

Well YEAH, usually a dad will take the kidsto get SOMETHING to reoignise me as being MOM!

So....we will see tomorrow what happen. I don't hold outmuch hope that he will get me anything. I know DD made something at her coop class and I'm 99.9% sure that DS2 just took some printer paper, markers and construction paper tomake me something.  I told the kids earlier in the week that I don't need "Stuff" butthat a nice card, or na extra snuggle on Sunday would be PLENTY :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)