Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I saw this pic on a blog that Sonita recommended; http://almostunschoolers.blogspot.com/search/label/homeschool%20tips Good stuff, btw :)

It got me thinking about my own homeschool storage methods and how I could improve them- I had to laugh upon seeing this since it's pretty much MY closet, haha! So lets have it Ladies, what are your tips and secrets for storing your homeschool supplies. Share pics, Ideas products, whatevers working for you....who knows, we all might be able to learn a thing or two, isn't that what homeschooling is all about? :)

I highly recommend the over the door storage pockets, so helpful! Her's is way cooler than mine, since it's clear; gotta get me one.

by on May. 12, 2011 at 1:38 PM
Replies (31-36):
Arianna
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Here is our set up....

Mama, Wife, Homeschooler, Director of Religious Education, and Pagan UU Panentheist.

SimplySonita
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 1:50 AM

Those fabric bins came from dollar tree, so afforable too!

Sonita-Homeschooling mama to Ephram (7) & Malachi (4)
Forgive any typos-I have a broken finger!!!

Powered by CafeMom Toolbar - Get yours today!

MedicMommy
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 7:56 AM

I do have a room to HS in, but I need to move my scrapbooking stuff out of it before I can make it the HS room. I think if I can figure out how to store the scrapbook stuff, the HS stuff will fall into place. We really don't have much of it

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

hailnbray
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 10:13 PM

we just moved about 6 weeks ago but I am lucky and have built in storage units in the office. its so nice now. the top parts are glass doors so i keep books n things in there so its not as messy and the bottom parts are closed doors so i keep boxes of materials in them.

smc0178
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Quoting SimplySonita:

I finally got a pic of my new cabinet set up

Sonita-Homeschooling mama to Ephram (7) & Malachi (4)
Forgive any typos-I have a broken finger!!!