Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It's so nice when my husband will take over the kids for me and let me have some time to myself- an hour or two is so nice. Since my husband has taken some time off for his birthday this coming week, I'm hoping he'll oblige me such time, he's usually really great about it. I have some reading I'd like to do and some projects I'd like to work on. How do you spend time to yourself when you get it? 

by on May. 15, 2011 at 2:52 PM
Replies (21-22):
MommaChell
by on Jul. 4, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Quoting Boobah:

I see this question a lot an it got me to thinking.
I actually do get alone time. I normally am awake about thirty minutes to an hour before the girls wake an it's nice to have that quiet time to think about the day. It doesn't always happen that way but I appreciate the couple days a week that it does.
Then while the 2 year old naps I have the almost 6 year old play something quiet while I sew, read, or work.
They go to bed at 8:30 so I have from then until I go to bed which is around 10:30 or 11:30. Dh will usually sit with me and read the news, or check his iPod while I read, work on homeschool stuff or we will watch a movie.

Basically I guess I just think I'm pretty blessed. These girls drive me crazy sometimes for sure, but I can't complain too much. :)

Lovely :) what a blessing indeed.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 5, 2011 at 2:51 PM
;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN