Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing Myself

Posted by on May. 18, 2011 at 4:50 PM
  • 3 Replies

Good afternoon. My name is Regina and I am from South Carolina. I am just finishing my 11th year of homeschooling. I have 2 beautiful teenage daughters. My oldest daugter, who is graduating this year, went to Kindergarten and 1st grade in a private school. We could no longer afford this and started homeschooling her in 2nd grade.  We have been homeschooling ever since. My youngest, who is 14, has never been anywhere other than homeschooled.  She will be entering high school next year.  I also work full time, operate a home business part time, AND I just started attending University of Phoenix for an Associate of Arts in Psychology!

I look forward to meeting and getting to know you all!

Blessins,

Regina

by on May. 18, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Homeschoolmom99
by Member on May. 18, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Hi I am Barb I am HS my son going on my 7th year HS him! I am a sahm who is about to go back to school

Liamoondancer
by Member on May. 18, 2011 at 5:18 PM

Hi!  My name is Lia and I homeschool my grandchildren  while my daughter works.  We  (daughter and children and I) live together in a house we built when she decided to become a Single Mother by Choice.  These beautiful "hooligans" are by anonymous donor insemination because my daughter was faced with "female problems" and an impending early hysterectomy.  She had decided, even before they were conceived, to homeschool them.  It's the happiest decision she ever made (after choosing to be a Mommie!)

Dekklan is nearly 8 and the twins (Little Lia and Lachlan) just turned 5.  They love homeschooling!!

SimplyErathy
by on May. 18, 2011 at 5:52 PM

hi :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)