Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

New here and just wanted to say hi!!

Posted by on May. 18, 2011 at 6:25 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi,

I'm a first time homeschooling mom. I'm starting this August with my son, he will be in Kindergarten. He is currently in pre-school so he has learned a lot already so I'm hoping that will help us both in this coming year. My challenge is having a 4 year old a 2 year old and by then a 3 week old all while trying to homeschool my son. I know it can be done, little worried, but I'm facing this challenge head on with excitement. I can't wait to get started!!!!! So, hi to everyone!! Excited to get to know you all and I will probably be seeking encouragement in the months to come :)

by on May. 18, 2011 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
oredeb
by on May. 18, 2011 at 8:52 PM

hi!! congratulations on choosing to homeschool!! yes your right it can be done with all the younger kids you have!  just have some fun with the kids, its ok if you dont get everything done, remember hes only 4! and its amazing what the other kids will pick up while your teaching the oldest one.

debbie

jeng1980
by Member on May. 18, 2011 at 10:33 PM

I agree with the above.  My Pre-Ker and I were going over her sight words and my 2 1/2 year old was saying the words with us while looking at the flash cards.  I was amazed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN