Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What is your least favorite household chore?

Posted by on May. 19, 2011 at 11:02 AM
  • 24 Replies

Mine is laundry and dishes because they are never done! Once you get all caught up, 2 seconds later there are more laundry and dishes to be done!

drowning in laundrywashing dishes

Laundry wins hands down though because you have to walk all over the house to put it up. At least all the dishes go in the kitchen! LOL

What is your least favorite household chore?

Sonita - Homeschooling Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4)

Mod for CafeMom-run Homeschooling Moms Group

Win a SmartKlean Laundry Ball-a $45 value!

by on May. 19, 2011 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BusCaptainMama
by on May. 19, 2011 at 11:06 AM
I'm with you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvcallalilies
by on May. 19, 2011 at 11:08 AM

Mopping the floor.... I feel like it is never done. I mop and a few minutes later someone spills or walks in with dirty feet.

misselphaba
by on May. 19, 2011 at 11:12 AM

I don't know.  I really like doing housework!  Odd, I know.  But, if i have to pick, I'd have to say ironing.  I really can't stand ironing.  i'm really not that good at it, either. 

EddiesGirl8400
by on May. 19, 2011 at 11:13 AM
I hate all chores..but despise a dirty house....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on May. 19, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Funny, today is laundry day here, lol. Laundry is much less stressful with a 13 & 10 yo helping out. They are more than capable of putting there own laundry away. And since I only do laundry 2 days a week, if their clothes do not make it down stairs and into the laundry room on those days, then they must do their own laundry. Low and behold, they have only missed one day : )

Now dusting is another story! I hate to dust. It seems never ending here in Texas, especially with 2 dogs and 2 cats.

SimplySonita
by on May. 19, 2011 at 11:30 AM

I don't dust as often as I should ( we live on a dirt road) but I don't mind doing it....I'm just always busy with laundry and dishes! LOL

I vacuum everyday too. 2 boys and husky that sheds (just the Husk sheds, not the kids LOL) but I don't mind doign it.

I actually LIE to clean bathrooms, cause I think they are gross so I enjoy mine not being gross cause it's cleaned daily! and...you know...2 boys! LOL

Sonita - Homeschooling Mom to Ephram (7) and Malachi (4) 

Mod for CafeMom-run Homeschooling Moms Group

Win a SmartKlean Laundry Ball-a $45 value!