Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

what your biggest fear or frustration in your life right now? What worries you?

Posted by on May. 20, 2011 at 11:59 AM
  • 12 Replies

anything... =)

by on May. 20, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaTasha1003
by on May. 20, 2011 at 1:29 PM

1. Saving up $$ to buy a home! We save then something goes on & we have to spend some of it. We live with my mom & it is really hurting the way we want our family to run so its very stressful! ..

2. The always open debate of continuing to home-school or put her in Kindergarten when it comes time.

Liansmommie
by on May. 20, 2011 at 3:34 PM

always money

luvthesoap
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:21 AM

Money. My hubby drives a concrete truck for a living. Due to all the rain we have been having, and the slow economy, he hasn't been working much . Money is REALLY tight now. I sell Avon to help out, but nobody has the money to buy anything. Next week, I'm going to have to get a food panty basket, just to get by. :-(

betty in ky

FlyHippie
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Hi...I'm new here, but I can answer THIS ONE! LOL

Our baby passed away almost 6 months ago, so my worries include dealing with that, keeping a marriage together AFTER that, and my husband wanting another baby RIGHT NOW when I'm wanting to make sure the marriage is stable first....and then worrying about if I take too long with the marriage, I might not get that other baby...

Catch 22 here.

cedailey
by on May. 22, 2011 at 2:03 AM

Another $$$ here.  I'm a single mom dealing with a fixed (and small) amount each month, and I'm afraid that the cost of something will go up enough that I won't be able to cover it and I'll have to get a job and put the kids in ps.

MrsM121
by on May. 22, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Right now I'm dealing with deaths right and left.  My best friend passed on the 13th and another associate of mine lost her oldest son to suicide last month.  I'm up to my eyeballs and beyond in emotions and it's everything I have most moments to hold myself together.

AbundanceMagnet
by on May. 24, 2011 at 4:04 AM

2 of my 4 children have learning disabilities.  They are both insanely smart in a lot of ways but have trouble with simple Reading.  My 9yr old basically can't read.  My 11yr old is just now starting to get better at reading, but def not up to grade level.  I feel like a failure a lot when it comes to homeschooling (even though I know it was bad when they were in school too) because we spend so much time just doing the basics (Reading and Math) that we haven't been able to do Science, Social Studies, etc.  Sometimes I think homeschooling is a mistake but deep down I've seen some great changes since we started homeschooling.  They are slowly making progress and emotionally they are just amazing!!!  But yet I find myself constantly second guessing myself and worrying if I'm screwing up their future???? Sorry this post prob made no sense, but thanks for posting the topic, I needed that small vent moment, back to life... :)  <hugs> 

Carey

wowguildmomma
by on May. 29, 2011 at 12:45 AM

1. worrying about getting the ball rolling on homeschooling while hubby continues to search for a job. he just finished school but all the jobs here demand 2-5 years on job experiance in his job field bookkeeping.

twinstartermom
by on May. 29, 2011 at 12:53 AM

1. Homeless

2. Isolation

MedicMommy
by on May. 30, 2011 at 9:57 AM

My infertility, including treatments while homeschooling, us surviving on one income doing the treatments. Missing the daughter I haven't seen in over 6 years

coffeeI'm a mom who can't sum up what's right for her family in one paragraph

Yeah, yeah, I blog, too: http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)