Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I don't know where to start?

Posted by   + Show Post

We just moved from Michigan to Arizona. I am having the worst time. I don't know anyone here and so my kids have noone to play with. I am having a terrible time getting back into a routine and because of this we haven't started back up with homeschooling at all. I have good ideas. I just don't know where to start. I am so stressed out. Any ideas?

by on May. 20, 2011 at 1:06 PM
Replies (11-12):
BetcCarter
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:08 PM

It says insufficient privileges when I try to access the site:(

Quoting TigerofMu:

That's cool!  We did a desert research project during our unit study on Egypt last year!  I even have a couple of tools that I created for our desert unit on our "Tools for School" page, which you are welcome to if you like!  

https://sites.google.com/site/freshwateracademy/home/tools-for-school

I think I have it set so you have to have permission to visit the site, but if any of you are interested, just click that, and I will get that taken care of so you can check out the downloads and links.

Quoting oredeb:

oh yes betccarter!! that sounds fun, little house on the praire!! and the desert unit study what a way to learn about the desert! ! hands on! good idea! i bet you'll all have fun with it.

debbie

Quoting BetcCarter:

We have a few computer programs she uses for math but other than that I do units. So for example, I was thinking of doing a 'Laura Ingalls' unit. We would read the first book and then do projects based around that. Since we just moved to the desert we could also a desert unit. Does this make sense?

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 5:10 PM

https://sites.google.com/site/freshwateracademy/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)