Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

websites

Posted by on May. 26, 2011 at 4:11 PM
  • 8 Replies

what are your favorite websites for homeschooling. I was looking for a reading or math site, even the other subjects that would have fun online games my 2nd grader can play during down time. Next year i start homeschooling my preschooler also and i was thinking if she had a website to use to get started or finish off a subject would help.

today I can say I just sat back and was greatful for having the greatest kids I could ask for. I am going to worry less and love a little more. I am going to stop counting the minutes till bed time and start counting the minutes till good night kisses. I am going to stop crying and start laughing. I know together this family can move mountains one rock at a time
by on May. 26, 2011 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2011 at 9:57 AM

I have some sites bookmarked.  We like Starfall, PBS Kids Island, Math-U-See has online work.  My other computer had all the addresses and it died, so I don't know what else right now... 

luvthesoap
by on May. 27, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Gutenburg. I love all those free classic books.

Betty in Ky

StefInIdaho
by on May. 27, 2011 at 4:15 PM

My 2 and 3 year olds (almost 3 and almost 4) have been doing ABCMouse and it is pretty good for fun activities related to learning.

KelleyBamboo
by on May. 27, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pamr95
by on May. 28, 2011 at 8:25 AM

Bump. 

MommaChell
by on May. 28, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Quoting StefInIdaho:

My 2 and 3 year olds (almost 3 and almost 4) have been doing ABCMouse and it is pretty good for fun activities related to learning.

This looks like a fun site, thanks for sharing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN