Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How was your Memorial Day Weekend?

Posted by on May. 31, 2011 at 11:17 AM
  • 9 Replies

We had a blast! But busy, busy, busy!

Saturday morning I got my 5 year old niece, that night we went to my in-laws' house to shoot fireworks, roast marshmallows, make smores and ridde the 4-wheeler. We kept the kids out until midnight!

Then Sunday it was off to my other neiece's 1st birthday party! We had a blast there too!

Then I brought both girls home with me, and we went to a friend's house for a fish fry!

Monday we just hung out at home with all 4 kids.

Last night I slept really hard! I was so tired!!

Today I am sore from head to toe! LOL But I have to clean cause I put housework on the back burnner over the weekend to spend time with the kids.

What did you do this weekend?

Sonita-Homeschooling mama to Ephram (7) & Malachi (4)

by on May. 31, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Kinda boring, but I am ok with that. I needed the break. 

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on May. 31, 2011 at 12:43 PM
We had cold weather. Usually we spend all weekend in the pool. We ended up laying around tbe house relaxing which was nice but not what I wanted.

DH was home early Sunday and the kids were ALL farmed out to friends/ family for sleepovers so we had some nice quiet time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christine0813
by on May. 31, 2011 at 1:21 PM

It was boring. Kids, and I made cake pops. That's it.

SimplySonita
by on May. 31, 2011 at 2:00 PM

I could use boring today but I let  a lot of the housework go over the weekend so I could spend time with the girls pls 4 kids made vore  avery messy house this morning! I'm all caught up with the 'normal' cleaning now so I'm going to start on some deep/spring cleaning...

Took me all morning to clean up the kitchen and living room and dining room though! LOL It was worth it to spend the weekend with  my nieces and my sons though!

Sonita-Homeschooling mama to Ephram (7) & Malachi (4)